Monday, March 22, 2010

An unintentional hiatus

Wow, after starting this blog for reals only a few months ago I suddenly had to take an unexpected hiatus for the past couple of weeks because here at Chez Boredom Abounds we were in the throes of a battle with a kidney stone. A KIDNEY STONE PEOPLE! I've never gone through childbirth, but I'm told that the pain is quite similar. So....at least I know what to expect in the future I suppose? It hit me as soon as the Oscars finished, so I haven't even been able to do my Oscars fashion round-up. Do you think it's too late for that?

Anyway, I will be back with some more updates soon. I just didn't have a lot to say while I lay on the couch/my bed/the hospital bed and mainlined water and cranberry juice like there was no tomorrow, while feeling like the right side of my torso was going to explode out of me because of a 2.5mm stone.

2.5 MILLIMETRES! I have a picture of it if anyone is interested. You may need a magnifying glass to see it properly. Pin It

No comments: