Monday, March 8, 2010

82nd Academy Awards: Part 2

Cameron Diaz and Steve Carrell are up - I find them cute together. And now there's a little bit with the animated features. Ha! That dog from Up is so cute. Best Animated Feature film.....

Up, what a surprise/sarcasm.

I'm not sure about Cameron Diaz's dress - she doesn't normally wear flowy gowns. I think I'll come around to it though.

Wow, they love Plummer - they keep showing him. And the hosts are back talking about The Hangover. Ugh, that joke was lame. Miley Cyrus and Amanda Seyfried are up and it's obviously the year of the poufy, long train dress. Seyfired looks nice though, but someone needs to tell Miley to stand up straight because couture and slouching do not mix. And it now time for Best Original Song - Crazyheart is totally going to win this I think.....

Yeah, I was right - Crazyheart totally won. It does sound like a nice song though. And that speech was nice and subtle. I wish I could be the kind of person that could wear Ray Bans inside.

Chris Pine now, introducing District 9, which I don't know much about. Oh, okay, so it's about Aliens and stuff. Ew, what was that thing that jumped out at the guy? Yuck.

Again with the long cutaways to nothing. Just cut to the freaking commercial already. Pin It

No comments: