Thursday, January 7, 2010

Copyright & Disclosure

This blog is written and edited by me. All material is copyright and cannot be reproduced without the permission of the author (this includes text and original photographs). At present, this site accepts payment for advertising and sponsorship. Should you wish to place an ad here or sponsor this site, please contact me.


The majority of items on this blog are things I have come across in my day-to-day life and are not product placements paid for by private companies or individuals.


However, Boredom Abounds By Julia can provide product reviews with an honest and optimistic approach, as well as advertising space for Australian products and services, and is continuously looking for new and exciting products and events to review.


I also host giveaways a few times a year with exciting prize packs everyone can enjoy. If you have something you think fits the Boredom Abounds By Julia blog review or giveaway style, please contact me and I will review your product/website to see if it is a suitable item to feature.


Thank you for your support! Pin It

No comments: