Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome!

Thanks to the blog conference I attended on the weekend, I've had a bunch of new Twitter followers and some new Facebook fans join the Boredom Abounds ranks. So, if you're new to my blog, or if you just want a trip down memory lane, here are some of my past posts to help you get an idea of what goes on around here.

In case you're interested, you can read a little bit about me here.

Enjoy!

1. I love awards shows, and I especially love award show fashion. So , whenever there's a big awards show I love to feature the red carpet fashion.

2. I enjoy cooking and try to feature it from time to time, with varying degrees of success. I can't wait to get a better camera soon to improve my food photography by about one billion degrees.

3. I love the TV show Glee. I fully acknowledge that the storylines and characters are often totally inconsistent and kind of stupid, but gosh darn it, I love me some crackalicious cover music! So I do a Glee highlights post each week when it's airing on TV here.

4. I love to read, and do a book review every couple of months. In fact, I'll be posting another one tomorrow, so make sure to check back then!

5. I also review music every once in a while, which is always fun. I love having a new CD on rotation in my car!

There are also Fun Friday Links posted every Friday morning to help your workday go faster before the weekend, a smattering of photos of things I've bought, movie reviews and giveaways a couple of times a year, so do stop by each week to see what's going on!

You can follow me on Twitter here, and Like my Facebook fan page here to stay up to date with all the latest blog posts!

As always, thanks for reading! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one of your newest followers (thanks nnb) it was wonderful getting to meet you and I am loving the blog!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Thanks melbourniangirl! It was great to meet you too!