I have been zonked this week, hence the lack of posts. But you didn't think I'd let a Friday go past without some fun links to make the work day go faster, did you?
- Looking for a roommate? Maybe consider this guy - he sounds totally awesome. I mean, he will "fry green tomatoes, cover them with marinated crab meat and smother that shit in bearnaise. EVERY. GODDAMN. NIGHT." That really does sound amazing.
- When I was thirteen, I saw Clueless at the movies with my girlfriends, and fell in love with Cher's wardrobe. To be honest, when I watch that movie I'm still a little bit in love with her ensembles. So thank goodness some kind soul has put together a sixty second montage of every outfit Cher Horowitz wears in Clueless. I can't decide if the yellow outift or the maroon shift dress is my favourite. Damn, that girl could wear knee high tights like nobody's business. Also, watching that clip makes me remember how envious I was of her hair.
- Kanye West with white people. Some truly random photos. Enjoy.
- Feeling a little bit Glee deprived at the moment? Check out this video of the cast singing David Bowie's Fashion. Lea Michele looks completely gorgeous.
- And finally, the new Muppets movie is almost here! So check out the clip below of the theme song, done by OK Go.