Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Liebster Award

Well, good grief. Someone who reads my blog has given me a lovely shout out on her own blog! Natalie from The Mustard Jumper, a blog I discovered a little while ago and love, has nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. 

It's an award designed to draw attention to smaller blogs, and the nominees are tagged by other bloggers. So I was pleasantly surprised to see Natalie nominate me, blogger of probably badly photographed cooking, ranter of all things Glee and general musings about books, movies and music. How kind!


So now it's my turn to point you in the direction of three blogs I read each week. It's hard to choose just three, but here we go:

Kiki Chaos is a fellow Melbourne lady and lover of all things vintage. I love stopping by her blog to read about her latest vintage treasure, newly acquired nail polish or Melbourne life in general. There's a realness to her blogging that I really enjoy - very relatable and always enjoyable!

Heidi from Apples Under My Bed posts the most delicious recipes and photos of the food she makes and great photos from the restaurants she visits. We have a couple of Melbourne suburbs in common and it's great to see other bloggers so close to home have such a great following. Read Heidi's blogs entries and try not salivate over the yummy treats - I dare you.

Clare over at cclarebear.com posts some really great beauty reviews. She's always honest and the reviews are very detailed, which I really appreciate. Definitely swing by and take a look at some of her entries if you're a make up buff!

But you what? There are plenty of great blogs (Australian and otherwise) out there - it's hard to just pick three! I'd love to know what your favourite blogs are - leave me a comment so I can add to my already lengthy blog roll!


Pin It

2 comments:

Kiki Chaos said...

Aw, you wrote such nice things. Thank you, hon <3 Melbourne bloggers unite :)

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

No worries Kiki. Your blog is always a great read!