Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Friday Links

Someone on my Facebook feed wrote this morning that there are 100 days until Christmas. WTF has happened to this year? That is insane! Although secretly I quite enjoy Christmas shopping and preparing, as long as I'm organised. But I just realised that also means there are less than 100 days until Summer, which is happy news, and I think Melbourne is going to give us a little preview tomorrow of the warmer weather. Woot!

- First of all you have to look at this stop motion video. It's full of lollies and chocolate and it's basically awesome. There's also a Making Of set of photos on Flickr. So interesting. I may need to buy a packet of Smarties to eat today.

- Secondly, you need to watch this ad for a French Telco company. It features kittens. Lots and lots of kittens masquerading as business men and women. It's adorable. The little ties they wear kill me.

- Thirdly, this video of some senior citizens trying to figure out how to use their webcam is so funny. Particularly around the 1:50 mark. Old people are so cute.

- This set of pictures on NPR of extreme tidying up and organising really appeals to me. I love when things are sort out by colour. It just makes complete sense, you know?

- The family of author Roald Dahl is trying to save the hut he wrote his classic children's novels in. Check out the story here.

- Finally, it's Miss Universe Pageant time again! Have a look at these two summaries of the crazy-ass national costumes, complete with brilliant comentary. Miss Ireland is my favourite. She will beat your ass, Irish style.

Happy Friday, people! Pin It

No comments: