Someone on my Facebook feed wrote this morning that there are 100 days until Christmas. WTF has happened to this year? That is insane! Although secretly I quite enjoy Christmas shopping and preparing, as long as I'm organised. But I just realised that also means there are less than 100 days until Summer, which is happy news, and I think Melbourne is going to give us a little preview tomorrow of the warmer weather. Woot!
- First of all you have to look at this stop motion video. It's full of lollies and chocolate and it's basically awesome. There's also a Making Of set of photos on Flickr. So interesting. I may need to buy a packet of Smarties to eat today.
- Secondly, you need to watch this ad for a French Telco company. It features kittens. Lots and lots of kittens masquerading as business men and women. It's adorable. The little ties they wear kill me.
- Thirdly, this video of some senior citizens trying to figure out how to use their webcam is so funny. Particularly around the 1:50 mark. Old people are so cute.
- This set of pictures on NPR of extreme tidying up and organising really appeals to me. I love when things are sort out by colour. It just makes complete sense, you know?
- The family of author Roald Dahl is trying to save the hut he wrote his classic children's novels in. Check out the story here.
- Finally, it's Miss Universe Pageant time again! Have a look at these two summaries of the crazy-ass national costumes, complete with brilliant comentary. Miss Ireland is my favourite. She will beat your ass, Irish style.
Happy Friday, people!