Man, I love a short week. Things are busy, which makes the time fly and before you know it the weekend is here again. The highlight of our weekend will be sleeping a lot on our new mattress. I CANNOT WAIT to go the f*ck to sleep on something that doesn't feel like a piece of chipboard wood. That's how uncomfortable I've been for the past four months or so.
- Speaking of going the f*ck to sleep, remember how I linked to that new kids book of the same name about a month ago? You can now download the audiobook version, read by Samuel L. Jackson. Awesome.
- So, that actor Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones) was defending his lady friend at a bar when a guy punched him and stabbed him with a piece of glass. How did he respond? He refused medical attention and ordered another motherfucking drink.
- Did you enjoy the Warblers' performance of Teenage Dream on Glee this season? Check out this mini-Warbler doing his own version (caution: you may die of cute).
- Season 2 of Glee has finished and I LOVED Rachel's wardrobe from the finale. In googling where some of her outfits came from, I discovered this website that details where you can buy the fashion from Glee, as well as some of the outfits worn by the cast on red carpets. You can search by episode or character, and it's nice to see that the cast are dressed in mostly affordable clothes. It's giving me some good inspiration for my Summer wardrobe.
- Finally, a teaser trailer for the new Muppet Movie, yay!