Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Morning Melody - Icona Pop

This is so not a song I would normally enjoy, but I keep hearing it in the car on the radio and then it's stuck in my head for the rest of the day. It's I Don't Care by Icona Pop (ft. Charli XCX), and I bet if you have a listen, you will find it oddly addictive.


 
See?

I'm going to try and blog more in 2013 - last year I was busy with our new baby, who is now NINE MONTHS OLD. So, we'll see how it goes. If you were a regular reader I hope you'll be able to start stopping by again! If you're new, welcome!

Coming tomorrow - Golden Globes fashion hits and misses. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new blogging year Julia! A great song to get me going in the morning
Melanie B

Natalie said...

Yay! Always like reading your posts x