Oh my gosh, this week could not BE any more manic. For a short work week it was surprisingly mental. Anyway, here are your Friday links!
- So Donald Trump wanted 'proof' that Barack Obama was born in the USA. Because a) apparently the President now answers to Donald Trump? and b) not one person, in the whole run-up to the presidential election, caught on to the fact that a possible non-citizen was running and was elected? Seriously? The Onion sums it up nicely with this headline.
- Want to test how well you see colour? Give this test a go. A lower score is better. So at first, when I got a SIXTY EIGHT you can understand why I freaked out and thought I was colour blind for about fifteen minutes. Turns out I was just really distracted and very tired. I re-did it and got....a much lower score.
- The royal wedding is tomorrow. To celebrate, go and read the Fug Girls' recap of the awful TV movie with the stunningly original title of William and Kate. I'm going to miss the ceremony, but hopefully I'll remember to record it so I can watch it next weekend in my pjs while I stuff my face with scones with jam and cream in true English style. Mmmm, scones......
- Pajiba readers nominated hundreds of clips for their 50 Funniest Scenes in the History of Film. What do you think?
- One of the benefits of having a few days off at home means I got to watch some daytime TV, my favourite being Ellen. On Tuesday she had these two dudes on playing their cellos on her show and it was really cool. I feel like hardcore cello fans will need a giant cigarette after watching all that vigorous cello-ing.
So, other than that, life is crazy for me this week and I haven't had a lot of time to blog over the past couple of weeks. I'm away this weekend, so I'll be back blogging on Monday or Tuesday, hopefully with a royal wedding fashion post. Who do you think will have the worst fascinator? I'm betting Beatrice or Eugenia - they have that crazy ass Fergie-blood in them after all.
P.S. If you have time to vote for me in the People's Choice Awards for the Best Blogs of 2011 I would really appreciate it!Pin It