Holy crap, it's Friday already? This week was a blur, but here are your links!
- That whole Jackie O furore was so stupid. So she fed her baby while walking, let it go. But, Families Minister Pru Goward just had to weigh in on it. Check out this article over at Mama Mia and watch Today Show host Lisa Wilkinson address Ms. Goward's comments. In the words of Kelso: BURN.
- Remember Golden Books? Well, someone found their old collection and made a freaking dress out of them. I love how colour coordinated it is.
- The Hunger Games movie update: the roles of Peeta and Gale have been cast. I'm not really familiar with either of the dudes, though I know that Liam Hemsworth is an Aussie. Your thoughts?
- Looking for a new pet? Check out these petite lap giraffes - they're Russia's finest. According to the 'About Us' section, they need lots of love. Hugs and kisses every day. Otherwise they make tears.
- Finally, some music for your Friday. Remember the link I posted to Rebecca Black's Friday "song"? Well, Stephen Colbert decided he and Jimmy Fallon would each raise $26,000 for donorschoose.org, except he didn't tell Jimmy Fallon. When Jimmy Fallon found out, he agreed to donate the money, on one condition: Colbert had to come on his show and sing Rebecca Black's Friday. Besides the fact that it's an awesome performance, imagine you're a thirteen year old girl whose YouTube music video has been viewed EIGHTY TWO MILLION TIMES and Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots perform it on national television. How cool is that?Pin It