Holy crap, what an insane week. Let's all take a moment to chill out and focus on the fact that it's Friday and that we can sleep in tomorrow. Oh, and check out these links:
- Go Fug Yourself has it's Fug Madness Final Four brackets up - go and vote! I can't believe Nicki Minaj and/or Ke$ha didn't make it into the final four, but the remaining players have made a myriad of fashion don't over the past year, so I'm satisfied. I think Taylor Momsen will take out the title - your thoughts?
- Want to feel really old (and kind of sad)? Read Wil Wheaton's blog entry about his recent reunion with the director and cast of Stand By Me.
- OMGWTFBBQ! You know there's a new Sweet Valley High book out, right? Elizabeth and Jessica are in their late twenties and apparently (if the Amazon reader reviews are to be believed), it's so bad it's good. I'm not going to be able to read it for a little while, so someone needs to buy, it read it and report back to me, STAT.
- So, if you're on Twitter, you should totally follow @WhiteGirlProblem. Delightfully snarky, it's like reading the thoughts of that bitchy, self-centred girl you hated in high school. Or that bitchy, self-centred woman you hate now. She's been nominated one of the 140 best Twitter feeds by Time, where you can vote for her (among others).
- So, apparently cute baby videos are now replacing funny cat videos on the internet. Check out these twin boys having a SRS CONVERSATION in front of their fridge. They're like two drunk guys at a bar: "You....you're the greatest, man", "No, no, dude. Dude. Duuude....You're the greatest!" That, or they think they're looking at a mirror image of themselves.
ETA: Mad Men gets renewed for a fifth, sixth and possibly seventh season, WOOT! Now let's all go and get shitfaced in our offices at 10am to celebrate in true Mad Men style.