Woo, day off! There's a bunch of movie/TV links this week, so let's get stuck into it.
- Even if you've never watched 30 Rock, you'll probably know who Tina Fey is. She's got a new book out, and this letter she wrote was featured on a blog this week. I think everyone with a daughter should read it. If I ever have a daughter, my motto will be For I will not have that Shit. I will not have it.
- More roles have been cast for The Hunger Games movie! Rue, Thresh, Glimmer and possibly Effie Trinket have been cast. Your thoughts?
- People in Sydney lost their shit this week when the first Australian Zara store opened. I cannot wait until the Melbourne store opens in June. CANNOT WAIT. It better not be ridiculously overpriced like the stupid Gap.
- I love a good movie montage. This one is of the 100 best movie lines. I'm sure there are a few missing ('Yippe Kai-ay, motherfuckers'' in particular), but it's still good (with thanks to one of the Boredom Abounds Sisters for this link).
- And finally, the trailer for the movie adaptation of The Help is up. I am so freaking excited for this movie!
Happy Easter everyone! Or, if that's not your thing, happy lots of chocolate eating and five day weekend!Pin It