Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Friday Links

I am super sneaky and set this post up before I went on holidays....so I'm kind of posting to you from the future?

Anyway, here are some links to make your Friday interesting!

- I never did ballet as a child, but if I did I suspect I would have looked something like this. Warning: you will die from the adorableness of the little girl.

- From the same blog, some awesome ways to do your hair that seem easy and interesting AND save you the cost of going to the salon every time you have a function.

- I love a good movie montage. Check out the 100 cheesiest movie quotes of all time over here. Is there anything you think didn't make the list?

- You know how sometimes you need an emergency bar of chocolate in your handbag, or a packet of m&m's in the car? Well, someone has streamlined the whole idea of chocolate on the go. BRB, going to buy some Lindt.

That's it for this weeks' links - the beach beckons......
Pin It

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

Going to go grab my brush and hairspray!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Melanie, I know, how great are the tutorials! I can't wait to try the side-ponytail one.