Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Friday Links

We're heading away for a long weekend and I'm glad the weather will be warm. I'm getting sick of not being about to break out my Summery clothes when it's still twelve freaking degrees in the morning!

But I've seen a bunch of cool stuff online this week, so I hope you enjoy them!

- Remember in primary school when you'd get a new pencil case and tear up the letters to slot them into the plastic casing? No? Well, watch this amazing stop motion video featuring pencils and pencil cases and you'll see what I mean.

- Have a look at the adorable and very amusing movie scenes baby Arthur has recreated. I think the Shawshank Redemeption one might be my favourite!

- The Muppets movie is nearly out, and Jason Segel was on TV talking about some feedback a 7 year old critic had. Basically, the kid had a huge problem with the film. Specifically, his face.

- OMG OMG OMG. The first trailer for The Hunger Games IS OUT PEOPLE. I'm really looking forward to it, I think that they got a lot of it right. Your thoughts?

- i09 has a breakdown of stills from the trailer with a closer look at it, which is great. Contains spoilers if you haven't read the book.


Pin It

2 comments:

Dee said...

Arthur recreates... BEST WEBSITE EVER.

Even better than Kitten Wars.

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

I know, how cute is it? I'll have to check out kitten wars, don't think I've seen it.