Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wedding outfit 1

Wedding outfit 3


We have a few weddings coming up over November/December and I was on Polyvore recently looking for inspiration. I probably won't end up wearing anything remotely like this, but I think this dress is perfect for this in-bewteen weather we're having at the moment in Melbourne! And the pop of orange is pretty much all you need to make a splash - a few neutral and gold accessories and you're done.


Although I must ponder why a shimmery gold eyeshadow has a sample colour shown that is purple, but whatever.
Pin It

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I love these little fashion-y ideas posts you come up with! Every single time, my eyes hunt for the shoes first...

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Hannah, lately I'm just posting nude heels - i'm obsessed with them! I love playing around on Polvore - I wish creating an outfit also set it directly to my wardrobe!

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

This is a really cute set! It makes me want a pair of nude heels... hehe :)

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Elyse, nude heels are perfect because they go with everything! I also love nude wedges for Summer - so versatile!