Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Retail Therapy - More loafers

So...I bought another pair of loafers.Turns out my Winter obsession is actually probably more of a year-round obsession!



But how could I resist? They are a cute blue colour, 100% leather and I nabbed them for $40 on Buy Invite. And they are so, so comfortable. Every time I buy a pair of loafers I think I'll never find a more comfortable pair....and then the next pair comes along and it's like bouncy pillows under my feet. I love them.



Pin It

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I want to buy those and then pretend to be both Pocahontas (singing Colours of the Wind) and Little White Dove (singing Running Bear). Is that terribly inappropriate? I hope not.

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

No, not inappropriate at all! I completely understand.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Those are adorable! I have a pair of moccasin loafers that I wear often. So comfy!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Anna, I'm obsessed with them! I have a pair of pink ones, a pair of white ones and now these blue ones. I can't be stopped!

Miss Vodka said...

I like these!