So many fun links this week! Two of them have taken me back to my early teenage years in the nineties with some totally rad fashion. Okay, it's not so rad now, but back then we ALL wanted these looks. What am I talking about? You'll see....
- Claudia Kishi had the most bizarrely tantalising outfits in The Baby-Sitters Club (or the BSC if you're totally in the know). I mean, I found her outfits SO over the top, and yet I really wanted to wear them. This blog called What Claudia Wore chronicles the questionable, the ugly, and the totally nineties fashion on the book covers for the wildly popular Ann M. Martin books. Man, some of those book covers were tragic. And yet we were obsessed with them.
- You really need to look at this New York interior design photographer's website. Seriously, it is pure interior design porn. In New York. It's perfect.
- More totally rad fashion comes in the form of an interview with the costume designer for the TV show Blossom. Complete with an awesome slide show that will let you relive your teenage jealousy at all of Blossom and Six's totally cute outfits.
- You know I love a good flash mob. Well, here's one in Copenhagen, but there's a twist - it's a classical music flash mob. And it's lovely.
- Finally, I must include this, just so I can think about cheese, my favourite thing (seriously, is there anything in this world that cannot be made better without the addition of a delicious cheese?). Cheese or Font is a game that presents you with a word and you have to choose whether it's a cheese or a font. Fun for dairy-holics and font fanatics alike! Mmmm, cheese......