Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun Friday Links

It's the first day of Autumn! The past two days have been cool, and it has been divine to go to bed feeling the need for a warm doona. Of course, fast forward about four months and I'll probably be moaning about the deluge of rain we'll probably have.

Here are your Friday links!

- Did you read Sweet Valley High in the 90s? Like The Baby Sitters Club, I never knew they were written by ghost writers when I was reading them as a teenager, so this interview with one of the ghost writers is really cool. Highlights here, full article here.

- Jennifer Lawrence is totally the media's darling right now. And why not? She's hilarious, adorable, and a brand new Oscar winner. So, here's Jennifer Lawrence being awesome at the Oscars in GIF form.

- Whether or not you enjoy the TV show Girls, this is an interesting piece on the costume designer for the show. I only have one comment - Hannah needs to stop wearing unflattering, high waisted shorts, PLEASE.

-This will fill in your Friday afternoon nicely - the 12 most strangely satisfying videos on the internet. I love the one of the chess piece being made. It kind of reminds of that clip from Seasme Street that showed crayons being made, which my sisters and I loved.

Happy weekend! Pin It

1 comment:

Keren said...

Oh my goodness, the Sesame Street crayons! Talk about flash back.

Jennifer Lawrence is just awesome, if only more people in the industry took it all so light-heartedly!