It's award season, yay! Oscar nominations were announced this week (I SO hope Jean Dujardin wins for The Artist - if you enjoyed his performance, you should definitely check out the OSS:117 films he's in. Think a French version of Get Smart. Hilarious). Some of these links are related to the Oscars, some are not. Regardless, I hope you enjoy all of them!
- If 2012's Oscar-nominated film posters told the truth. I think the Leonardo DiCaprio one might be my favourite.
- Vulture has a great slideshow of what some of those For Your Consideration Oscar movie posters should really say. I really wish there was a category for Best Beard.
- I get that people are sick of those Sh*t Girls/Guys/Whoever Say videos, but I kind of love this one featuring Liz Lemon. Mostly because she's a huge dork who says the kind of stuff I often think.
- So, in the States, they have the Superbowl, which is basically like our AFL Grand Final. But they also have Puppy Bowl. Here's this year's line up of players (hint: contains lots of adorable dogs!), and I just learned that the dogs are all from animal shelters and throughout the match, information on how people can adopt them is shown. Awww! And for your viewing pleasure, here are some links to past matches.
- Finally, in shameless self-promotion, I'm linking to the fabulous Summer giveaway I'm currently running! I will post this prize pack to anywhere in the world, so you don't have to be in Australia to enter! Contest is running until next Tuesday, so make sure you enter ASAP.
That's it for this week - seen anything else good online? Hit up the comments and let me know!