Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Friday Links

Wow, it's definitely Winter in Melbourne. Rain, cold, grey skies, and a baby with a horrible cough. Hooray!

Hopefully you can warm yourself up with these great links though!

- Watch this massive crowd waiting to watch Green Day spontaneously sing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Will singing flash mobs be the new dance flash mobs?

- The Kitchen Coquette lists their best dessert recipes. Soft centred chocolate tortini with Ferrero Roche crumble, anyone? YES PLEASE.

- Six fairytales for the modern woman. Love this:

- Do you have Bitchy Resting Face? You're not alone.
 
- A bride requested that her guests undertook a 21 day vegan cleanse so they would look good on her day. I'll just let you absorb that for a minute.






I know, right?? If I knew that bride I would decline the invitation to her wedding with a note and a photograph of myself stuffing a hamburger, a chocolate shake, and some greasy shoestring fries down my throat.

And on that note, happy weekend everyone! Pin It

No comments: